Friday, March 2, 2012

Leap Year Wedding

I can't help but feel fortunate that I was able to witness one of the most beautiful weddings ever. This was my first destination wedding and it's true what they say - you'll definitely get a hangover!

I loved all the details - from the colors, the whole beach theme, the surprise poses when the bride was walking down the aisle, the exchange of vows in pure Filipino and of course - the Jason Magbanua AVP .

The one that made it on top of the list is their love story. They were able to last for 8 years with a long distance relationship. I believe that if you want to make it last-- it will.

I think I'll do another entry on this ( the one not written from my iPod touch ) as for now just enjoy a couple of my instagram photos.

Congratulations Reese & Carlo! Cheers to the new chapter of your lives together! :)

No comments: