Wednesday, October 8, 2008

i miss....

I miss….

Nick Carter & Aj Mclean from the Backstreet Boys

(so one beats up his gf and the other had to go to Rehab)


Stephen Gately from Boyzone

(he finally came out)


Phil Rodell (?) from Code Red

(where is he now?)


Duncan James from Blue

(i think he's the hottest)


Jeff Timmons from 98 degrees

(he already has a baby, right?)


JC Chasez from Nsync

(I blame Tara Reid for your solo career)


Taylor Hanson from the Hansons

(still hot, has like two kids already right?)


Dave Moffatt from the Moffats

(so I heard he’s also gay?!?!)


Scott from 5ive

(err haven't heard anything from him)


Kavana from.... errr yeah

(wasn't there a rumor that he was gay too?)


Bryan Abrams from Color Me Badd

(yes I was 7 during that time and was singing "I wanna sex you up" I didn't even know what it meant!)


I miss Keanu Reeves in the music video "Rush"

(an labo!!!)

This is the reason why I had a very exciting childhood, eh? :P Subscribing to Smash Hits and Bop instead of buying cigarettes and coffee.


Leo, this blog was for you. hahaha!

No comments: